Metrorail and Metromover
Going to the race in the early morning? The most convenient way to get to downtown Miami is to take transit to the race. The Metrorail fare is $2.25 per one-way trip EASY ticket, $4.50 for a round-trip EASY ticket, and $5.65 for a 1-day Unlimited Ride-Pass.
Only EASY Cards or EASY Tickets are accepted at Metrorail fare gates. Runners are encouraged to purchase (or load an existing) EASY Card or EASY Ticket before the race on February 9, 2020 to avoid long lines the day of the event. Both EASY Cards and EASY Tickets are always available at EASY Card vending machines at all Metrorail stations and the Omni Bus Terminal throughout Miami-Dade County as well as through the EASY Pay mobile app.
Metrorail trains will depart the southern most station (Dadeland South) and the northern most station (Palmetto) starting at 4:00 a.m. Metrorail service will pick up at all stops along the way to the Government Center Station in downtown Miami. Once at the Government Center Station, participants should transfer to the Metromover’s Downtown or Omni Loops to the following stations:
- Start line access: Freedom Tower or College/Bayside Station
- Finish line access: Bayfront Park and College/Bayside Station
- Cheering zone: Omni Station
> LEARN MORE
*Participants are strongly encouraged to arrive 15 minutes early to ensure they get on the train. Metrorail passes purchased on our race registration platforms must be picked up at the Transportation booth at the Expo.
On February 9, trains will depart from Palmetto, Dadeland South and Miami International Airport stations at 4 a.m. Metrorail will provide regular Sunday service with the following frequency:
- Trains departing from Dadeland South Station will depart every 15 minutes between 4:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. Regular Sunday service will resume after 6:00 a.m.
- Trains departing from Palmetto Station will depart at 4:00 a.m., 4:17 a.m., then every 30 minutes until 5:47 a.m. Regular Sunday service will resume after 5:47 a.m.
- Trains departing from Miami International Airport Station will depart at 4:00 a.m., 4:23 a.m., 4:46 a.m., then every 30 minutes until 5:46 a.m. Regular Sunday service will resume after 5:46 a.m.
In addition, parking garages at Metrorail stations will open at 4 a.m. and race goers can park for free at all Metrorail garages.
Metromover, which is free, will begin service at 4:00 a.m. on February 9, 2020.
Metrorail Parking Fee: FREE
- Marathon participants can park at Metrorail stations for FREE all day on February 9, 2020. Metrorail parking facilities will open at 4:00 a.m.