Florida Storm Series
Compete in the Florida Storm Series, including the Category 3, 4, & 5, or run the gauntlet by completing the longest individual distance in all Life Time Florida events in the Perfect Storm Challenge.
Category 3, 4, & 5 Challenge
Complete your choice of 3, 4 or 5 of these premier Life Time Run Florida events and receive the corresponding medal – each getting bigger as your Category classification increases.
- 2019 First Watch Sarasota Half Marathon | Relay | 10K & NEW 5K — Oct. 20 *counts as the last event in the 2018-19 Series AND the first in the 2019-20 Series
- 2019 13.1 Fort Lauderdale, Relay & 5K– Nov. 10
- 2019 Baptist Health Turkey Trot Miami 5K/10K presented by Publix – Nov. 28
- 2020 Life Time Tropical 5K – Feb. 8
- 2020 Life Time Miami Marathon & Half Marathon – Feb. 9
- 2020 305 Half Marathon & 5K (formerly 13.1 Miami Beach & 5K) – Mar. 1
*Only one of your Category races may be a 5K.
Perfect Storm Challenge
Complete the longest individual distance of all Life Time Florida events and receive a custom award and the ultimate bragging rights.
- 2019Escape to Miami Triathlon (International distance)– Sept. 22
- 2019 First Watch Sarasota Half Marathon– Oct. 20 *Counts as the last event in the 2018-19 Series AND the first in the 2019-20 Series
- 2019 13.1 Fort Lauderdale – Nov. 10
- 2019Baptist Health Turkey Trot Miami 10K presented by Publix– Nov. 28
- 2020Life Time Tropical 5K– Feb. 8
- 2020 Life Time Miami Marathon– Feb. 9
- 2020305 Half Marathon(formerly 13.1 Miami Beach) – Mar. 1
- 2020South Beach Triathlon (International distance)– Apr. 19
*no relays are permitted
Track all of your Florida Storm Series race with Athlinks all in one place. Please note the following requirements in order to qualify for the Series:
- You are required to have your own Athlinks Athlete Profile. If you do not have one, set it up for free here.
- After each race, you must claim your race results to add them to your profile and validate your Category standing.
- Check your standings – will be posted below once the season begins.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.