The Miami Half Marathon is a favorite for runners throughout the world. Many come to Miami for the fast, dramatically inspiring course. Runners start with their friends and finish across the same finish line at Bayfront Park. The only deviation occurs in the last 800 meters of the race where the half marathon breaks off and heads to the finish line at Bayfront Park, where the grand finish festival commences.
- Custom-designed Finisher’s Medal (2020 pictured right)
- Gender-specific tech tees (2020 pictured right)
- Fast, flat and Boston-qualifying course
- Convenient and discounted hotel blocks for participants
- On-course aid stations, music and entertainment
- Access to the lively post-race Finish Festival
- Post-race food and refreshments
- Overall award winners and prize purse for elite athletes
- Top three award winners in each age category
- Runner goody bag and much more!
Race Day Shuttles
For those of you who purchased race morning shuttle tickets, you must pick up your tickets at the TRANSPORTATION BOOTH at the 2019 Expo. Tickets may still be available for purchase at the Expo for $20 round trip.
Pre-Race Loading: Shuttles will be leaving the Miami Beach Convention Center at 4:00 AM to ensure
timely arrival at the Start Line. Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for boarding.
Post-Race Loading: Post-race shuttles will operate from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Shuttle loading will be
located at NE 8th St. and Biscayne Blvd., next to American Airlines Arena (North Side).
*Please note that participants will be responsible for parking fees as we do not have any free parking available.