The eyes of the world will be focused on the main event of the weekend — the Miami Marathon. Friends, family and curious spectators will line the roadways to cheer on the many that choose to RUN MIAMI!
- Custom-designed Finisher’s Medal (2019 pictured right)
- Gender-specific tech tees
- Fast, flat and Boston-qualifying course
- Convenient and discounted hotel blocks for participants
- Music and entertainment on course
- Access to the lively post-race Carnival Fun Zone Finish Festival
- Post-race food and refreshments
- Complimentary digital race photos
- Overall award winners and prize purse for elite athletes
- Top three award winners in each age category
- Runner goody bag
- Complimentary Expo shuttles and much more!
Race Day Shuttles
For those of you who purchased race morning shuttle tickets, you must pick up your tickets at the TRANSPORTATION BOOTH at the Expo. Tickets may still be available for purchase at the Expo for $20 round trip.
Pre-Race Loading: Shuttles will be leaving the Miami Beach Convention Center at 4:00 AM to ensure
timely arrival at the Start line.
Post-Race Loading: Post-race shuttles will operate from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Shuttle loading will be
located at NE 8th St. and Biscayne Blvd., next to American Airlines Arena (North Side).
Didn’t purchase a race morning shuttle ticket during registration? Add convenience to your race weekend and purchase them separately.