Learn more about how to wear your bib on race day, bib customization, mailing and more.
What to Know About Your Bib
- You MUST fill in necessary medical information and emergency contacts on the back of your bib number.
- Your bib MUST be cearly visible and worn on the front and outside of all clothing during the entire race.
- Do NOT alter, fold or wrinkle the bib in any way.
- You must securely fasten your bib to the front of your running outfit with the safety pins provided.
- Tags are non-transferable and MUST be worn by only the participant to whom they are assigned.
- Participants MUST cross the start line during the official start time. Participants who begin before the official start or cross after the ChronoTrack B-Tag® starting mats have been removed will not receive an official time.
- If you participate in the Tropical 5K DO NOT use the same bib issued to you for the 5K. It will not work for the marathon or half marathon.
Make it your own! Fill out the Bib Customization and Country Flag fields within the registration process before October 1, 2021*.
*If you do not elect a name or country flag, the system will default to your first name and the American flag. The Bib Customization name has a 10 character limit. The Life Time Miami Marathon reserves the right to reject customizations that don’t meet company decency standards.
Those who purchase the bib mailing option must have their customization information included in their athlete profile by October 1, 2021.
Questions may be directed to our Athlete Services.
NEW! We have expanded our bib-mailing option to the continental U.S.* Those who wish to receive their bib via mail prior to race day may purchase the option to have their 2022 Life Time Miami Marathon & Half Marathon presented by cbdMD bib hand-delivered to their door!
Exclusive to the continental U.S., we are pleased to offer the convenience of a pre-event mailed race packet including the custom race bib and other ordered race items*. An opt-in purchase option will be offered during the registration process.
All orders must have been received by October 1, 2021 in order to be fulfilled.
*This is only for those within the continental U.S. If the race t-shirts are not delivered before packet mailing begins, we will provide a special tee collection area at the Expo and Finish Festival for all who order this mailing option. Those who wish to have their bib customized must have this information in their athlete profile by October 1, 2021.