Learn more about how to wear your bib on race day, bib customization, mailing and more.
What to Know About Your Bib
- You MUST fill in necessary medical information and emergency contacts on the back of your bib number.
- Your bib MUST be cearly visible and worn on the front and outside of all clothing during the entire race.
- Do NOT alter, fold or wrinkle the bib in any way.
- You must securely fasten your bib to the front of your running outfit with the safety pins provided.
- Bibs/tags are non-transferable and MUST be worn only by the participant to whom they are assigned.
- Participants MUST cross the start line during the official start time. Participants who begin before the official start or cross after the ChronoTrack B-Tag® starting mats have been removed will not receive an official time.
- If you participate in the Life Time Tropical 5K DO NOT use the same bib issued to you for the 5K. It will not work for the marathon or half marathon.
Those who violate our registration/racing policy are subject to be pulled off the course, disqualified and potentially banned from participating in this and/or any other Life Time Event.
Make it your own! Fill out the Bib Customization and Country Flag fields within the registration process before September 30, 2022 (11:59 pm ET)*.
*If you do not elect a name or country flag, the system will default to your first name and the American flag. Customization name has a 10 character limit. The Life Time Miami Marathon reserves the right to reject customizations that don’t meet company decency standards.
Those who purchase the bib mailing option must have their customization information included in their athlete profile by September 30, 2022.
Fast track your race weekend by mailing your bib directly to your home. For $35 dollars, this option was available to add during registration to all eligible athletes who registered prior to September 30, 2022 (11:59 pm ET).
Those who purchased bib mailing and wish to change their race distance MUST attend the Expo to receive a new bib. Participants MUST bring the original bib mailed to them in order to be issued the new bib.
This offer is good for continental U.S. shipping addresses only. P.O. boxes are not accepted. Once purchased, the bib mailing option is non-refundable. Shirts, goody bags, or any other add-on purchases will NOT be included in the mailing; instead these items must be picked up race weekend at the pre-race Expo or Finish Festival at the Results/Shirt Exchange tent.